- Central Jersey Rider Training is a non-profit educational organization serving the areas surrounding Mercer and Atlantic Counties and is fully approved to provide the MSF and state of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission rider courses.
- FDU Motorcycle Safety Education is a division of Fairleigh Dickinson University, the only MSF RiderCourse provider in NJ to be directly part of a private university while building confidence and responsibility through Rider Perception in risk management.
- Rider Education of NJ (RENJ) is a non-profit educational organization based in Edison, NJ and is fully approved to teach MSF and the state of New Jersey rider courses.
- Rider Training of New Jersey is a non-profit organization focused on increasing the skill and awareness of motorcycle operators and the general public. They offer several programs of instruction and cater to all ability and experience levels.
- Sinister Steel Motorcycle Association links with federal, state and local traffic safety professionals to help raise motorcycle safety awareness.